CGP started in 1971, changing the industry with new patents and unlimited customization. If you’re sourcing Made in the USA door and window components, CGP really does have it all. And, if you don’t see what you’re looking for, just ask us.
“If you can draw it, we can make it.”
Here are 9 reasons why you should choose CGP:
1. Your total outsourcing window & door component partner ... Our Culture of Now gives you immediate and live sales support, ENOME (electronic nomenclature) and JIT delivery - for a seamless, transparent and easy business relationship.
2. Industry’s most comprehensive offering of shapes, profiles, colors and options ... We are wide and deep i.e. if you can draw it, we can make it.
3. Customized services for color and profile matching, artistic design and engineering support ... From single components to large turn-key projects, we can help you every step of the way.
4. Inventors and owners of three (3) patents for Decralite grid products... We create, design and produce Decralite to save you time, labor, energy and money.
5. Specialists in patented processes ... Our employees are cross-trained on the fast production of specialty grids & windows for architectural shapes and special customization.
6. Scalable proprietary equipment for one-of-a-kind or volume orders ... Our two facilities include redundant support, to ensure you have what you need when you need it.
7. Our manufacturing process is environmentally friendly ... Everything we manufacture is recyclable, including grids, glass and frames.
8. Well connected to your industry... As a leader in glass and specialty shapes, we have long-standing relationships with reputable suppliers and vendors.
9. Made in the USA ... Custom Glass Products has been American owned since its founding in 1971.